Applegate® products that are Whole30 Approved® contain...
- No added sugar of any kind, real or artificial.No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, xylitol, stevia, etc. Fruit or fruit juice is the only acceptable sweetener.
- High quality protein:Meat sourced from humanely raised animals that contain no hormones and no antibiotics.
- No grains.This includes (but is not limited to) wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, millet, bulgur, sorghum, amaranth, buckwheat, sprouted grains, rice bran, germ, starch, and so on.
- No dairy.This includes cow, goat or sheep’s products such as milk, cream, cheese, and whey.
- No to most forms of legumes.This includes beans of all kinds (black, red, pinto, navy, white, kidney, lima, fava, etc.), chickpeas, lentils, and peanuts. This also includes all forms of soy: soy sauce, miso, tofu, tempeh, edamame, and soybean oil.
- No alcohol, with the exception of wine vinegars.
- No carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites.If these ingredients appear in any form on the label, it’s out for the Whole30®.
Find a full list of Applegate Whole30 Approved products HERE.